Oracal - Oratape HT55 Transfer Vinyl Application Tape
Oracal HT55 Vinyl Application Tape
- Oracal HT55 has been specifically developed to work with the matte finish and intricate design details.
- Using superior technology this wall vinyl transfer tape is the Best High Tack Tape to pick up matte finish vinyls, intricate design patterns, etc. for all your wall and craft vinyl decal projects.
- It will not damage your wall during indoor applications.
- It will not curl and roll on backing paper which also makes it ideal for storing or shipping vinyl decals if you are a vinyl decal seller on etsy, amazon, etc.
- The only transfer tape recommended by manufacturer of Oracal for the Oracal 631 Removable Matte Finish Vinyl Series Vinyls.
Oratape HT55 Application Tape Specifications:
Description: 4.0 to 4.5-mil, semi-transparent application tape with a specially formulated high-tack adhesive allowing the tape to stick to silicone-coated release liners. Graphics stay flat with no tunneling after transfer tape is applied for smoother graphics and faster applications.
Adhesive: Natural rubber, high adhesive power
Area of Use: The special composition of the adhesive enables problem-free premasking of die-cut or computer cut vinyl graphics; especially decorative films, such as ORACAL® 631 Exhibition Calendered Film, ORACAL® 8810 Frosted Glass Cast Film and ORACAL® 8510 Translucent Etched Glass Calendered Film.