This listing is for a grapbag selection of 20 pieces of various size Oracal HT55 Vinyl Application Tape
Sizes vary from 2" x 4" to 6" x 24" and anywhere in between. This selection of application tape sizes is perfect for small to medium size Cricut and Silhouette craft projects. They are new scrap pieces cut from some of our larger applications that we wish to re-purpose by offering them to our customers at a drastically reduced price. The value of this application tape if ordered separately would range from $7 - $15.
This listing is only active when we have enough product leftovers to sell. This is a popular item and we update it weekly so if the listing shows it is sold out, please check back next week for a new selection.
Oracal HT55 Vinyl Application Tape
- Oracal HT55 has been specifically developed to work with the matte finish and intricate design details.
- Using superior technology this wall vinyl transfer tape is the Best High Tack Tape to pick up matte finish vinyls, intricate design patterns, etc. for all your wall and craft vinyl decal projects.
- It will not damage your wall during indoor applications.
- It will not curl and roll on backing paper which also makes it ideal for storing or shipping vinyl decals if you are a vinyl decal seller on etsy, amazon, etc.
- The only transfer tape recommended by manufacturer of Oracal for the Oracal 631 Removable Matte Finish Vinyl Series Vinyls.
Oratape HT55 Application Tape Specifications:
Description: 4.0 to 4.5-mil, semi-transparent application tape with a specially formulated high-tack adhesive allowing the tape to stick to silicone-coated release liners. Graphics stay flat with no tunneling after transfer tape is applied for smoother graphics and faster applications.
Adhesive: Natural rubber, high adhesive power
Area of Use: The special composition of the adhesive enables problem-free premasking of die-cut or computer cut vinyl graphics; especially decorative films, such as ORACAL® 631 Exhibition Calendered Film, ORACAL® 8810 Frosted Glass Cast Film and ORACAL® 8510 Translucent Etched Glass Calendered Film.