Removable Wall Vinyl - Oracal 631 Specifications
631 Series - Matte Finish Removable Vinyl
- Applications: Indoors, on painted surfaces, glass & other smooth dry surfaces.
- Finish: Matte
- Adhesive: Water-Based Removable
- Thickness: 3 mil
- Indoor Durability: 3 years (based on vertical surface exposure) to 10 years
- Shelf Life: 2 years (at 68F/50% relative humidity)
- Prolonged exposure to water is not recommended
- Compatible with all craft cutters such as: Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron, Graphtec, Quickutz, Inspirations, Pazzles, and others.
- Available in sheet sizes of 12"x24" and 12"x12", also available in feet / yard rolls.
Our vinyl is compatible with all vinyl cutters including Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron, Inspiration, Graphtec, Quickutz, Pazzles, Wishblade, Craft ROBO. All vinyl sheets come in 12"x12", 12" x 24", and some 12" x 30" sheets rolls of 12" & 24" sold by the foot and/or yard.
If you don't see a size you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us so we can make it available to you.
Oracal 631 Vinyl is the best choice for vinyl wall decor. This high quality vinyl is easy to cut, self-adhesive, and removable. Indoor vinyl is an ideal way to add your favorite wall quote, family name or decal designs directly to the walls of your home, office, school or church. Oracal 631 removable vinyl will last for years and comes in a beautiful array of matte finish colors. Due to the matte vinyl surface, it suppresses unwanted reflection giving it a true "painted" on look yet without all the mess, skill and time that painted wall designs would require.. It's an ideal choice for temporary and short-term indoor graphics. It also works well for application to smooth wood surfaces in the event you want to use it as a stencil for painting on walls, furniture, pallets, signs, etc. Works beautifully on glass, plastic, mirrors, furniture, or any smooth indoor dry surface.
- We strongly recommended the Oracal HT55 application tape for use with Oracal 631. Using any medium tack application tape is strongly discouraged as it is not recommended for matte finish materials. You can find Oracal HT55 sold in our Vinyl Tape Collection.
- Extra care should be used when applying wall graphics to "Low VOC" or "Zero VOC" paints. These paints may make the vinyl adhesive less likely to stick well. Allowing vinyl graphics extra time after application before removing application tape allows adhesive further time to create a full bond (up to 24 hours).